Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lobster Roll From The Red Hook Lobster Pound Food Truck

Yesterday while walking around Park Slope we noticed something wonderful!  The food truck from the Red Hook Lobster Pound. 

We couldn't resist hitting it up as we have been to the Red Hook Lobster Pound to get fresh lobsters and they were amazing. 

We decided on getting the Maine style lobster roll and hurried home with our bag of goodies.

What did we get?  PURE SINFUL GOODNESS.   I have never had a lobster roll like this.  Now I must admit I have only had lobster rolls 2x.  The first time was delicious and from the Brooklyn Fish Camp.   But this lobster roll from the Red Hook Lobster Pound Food Truck is something else.   It lasted about 2 minutes in my possession but I was able to snap some pics before devouring it.   Enjoy


YUM YUM LOBSTER ROLL
GREAT JOB RED HOOK LOBSTER POUND FOOD TRUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment