Saturday, April 9, 2011

MISSION GHOST CHILI

I decided to give myself a new food mission.  One that I wanted to do for a VERY long time.  Grow and Eat one GHOST CHILI.  Oh yes you heard me right a ghost chili!

For those of you that do not know what a ghost chili is. Allow to me to explain that this WONDERFUL fruit actually is.

The ghost chili has the proper name of Bhut Jolokia or Naga Jolokia.   It was coined ghost chili hear in the  good ole U S of A.

The ghost chili is the hottest chili pepper known to man and is recognized by the Guinness book of world records as just that.  It ranks #1 on the Scoville heart chart putting up a whopping score of 1,000,000 Scoville Units.  

My mission is the following....

GROW ONE
EAT ONE

Now you might be saying I am insane.   Why would someone want to eat something so hot?   Well....Some of us are addicted to the feeling of a hot ass chili burning our face :) 

So I have gotten a seed, planted it, and now I wait.   My time will come...My time will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment