Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pervasive Nature of Digital Media Technologies - #POPE - Pope Benedict Sends First Tweet

This article is amazing for me to read.    Pope Benedict sent his first tweet on 6/28!   How cool is that.   I mean it makes you step back and realize how pervasive digitally enabled technologies have now become.   When you think of the Catholic church I think it is safe to say that you really don't think of the words "digitally savvy" but hopefully this is changing!   I am a firm believer that the only way the church is going got continue to keep its constituants is through advertising and digital media.   I look forward to what this brings!

The coolest thing about it is I think it is safe to say that social media has become pervasive human plumbing when things like this start happening.  :)

PS I hope their isnt a popegate and he learns from my disgraced NY senator.
PSS I am totally following the pope now!   hahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment