Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clase Azul Reposado Tequila Review

One of my mates at work was kind enough to pick me up a bottle of Clase Azul Reposado Tequila as a gift.   I am an "eh" fan of tequilla as most of the crap we drink in the states as bar tequilla is plane awful.   

However while in Mexico I had the chance to try some premium tequilas and my relationship with the booze changed.   It is a fragrant, sweet, flowery and delicious alcohol if done well.   They even make desert tequilas which are similar to like a sweet port wine.   YUM

The first thing about this bottle of tequila is the packaging is simply beautiful.   I remember seeing ceramic bottles of alcohol at my grandparents house and would look up at them in awe as they would have them on display.   This bottle screams beauty and to be honest the garden like feeling you get from the outside of the bottle fully delivers when you take your first sip.  

The first thing you notice is it smells amazing.   I mean this thing reaks of beauty.  It draws you in no matter how opposed you think you are to tequila.   Just as the bottle looks it smells.  It smells of an outdoor garden that is bursting with fragrant flowers.   I mean wow.   It has a hint of a mild vanilla smell as well.  

When you take a sip it delivers.   Your mouth simply does not want to let it go.  Fragrant, crisp with a hint of vanilla on the back end. 

Plain and simple this bottle of booze is to die for.  Delicious!

YUM YUM TEQUILA 

No comments:

Post a Comment