Saturday, November 27, 2010

Meatball Madness - The quest for the perfect meatball

Now that my pernil pork party has come to a tasty closure it is time to set out on another challenge.  A challenge to learn how to make something I make normally but this time plusing it up to a tasty tasty recipe that I am willing to share.  

Last night we were looking for some good old comfort food to ween ourselves off the comfort food heroin known as Thanksgiving.  We landed on the idea to make ourselves some yummy spaghetti with meatballs and sausage in a garlic, oregano and shallot marinara sauce.  

The simple act of looking for a tasty dinner has set the stage for my weekend munchedia mission.   Find a yum yum way to cook a basic meatball that really gets people smiling.   Now it MUST be a basic meatball.   In fact here are the rules I will give myself:

  1. The meatball must NOT be stuffed.  
  2. The meatball recipe has to be inspired by different ethnic recipes for the meatball
  3. The meatball must be able to stand alone and be served as the main element of a dish and not an included element or side element

So now it begins....My quest for a tasty delicious meatball HAS BEGUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment